Services we offer by appointment:
- Bathing: medicated, deep cleaning, or conditioning
- Brush out
- Blowing out of under coat
- Nail trims
- Anal glands expressed
- Ear flushing
Services we don’t offer:
- Flea dipping-We will give flea baths and apply preventatives
- Hand stripping
- Show grooming
- Any procedure painful or unnecessary
We use Earthbath grooming shampoos, conditioners, and ear wash. These products are not tested on animals and contain no harsh chemicals, dyes, or perfumes. These are also for sale in our store along with other quality grooming products.
Grooming is charged by the hour and includes bath, nails, and ears, clipping if necessary or brush out depending on the breed and the owner’s request. Pre-grooming such as de-matting and blow–out is charged at $15 per half hour in addition to the grooming fee.
Our goal is to provide your pet with a stress free grooming experience. In order to achieve this we book a limited number of dogs per day and often book up to five to six weeks in advance. We are unable to take walk-ins at this time.
Reasons to groom regularly
- Inspection of skin, coat, ears and teeth to detect problems before they become serious and costly to treat.
- Management of double coated breeds during seasonal shedding
- Management of long coated breeds to avoid matting
- Clipping of breed specific patterns
- Clipping down during warm summer months
We feel comfort and hygiene of the pet are the main reasons to groom your pet. Contrary to popular belief, the majority of dogs enjoy the experience very much! Puppies should be introduced to brushing and bathing early on so that the visits to the groomer are positive ones.